How do I obtain a residential burn permit?

All open burning sites must have an approved Burn Permit. Residential burn permits can be filled out online, submitted, and then printed electronically. A burn permit can also be obtained in person at Fire Station 5, located at 5300 E Covell Road, during normal working hours Monday – Friday 8:00-12:00, and 1:00-5:00. Burn permits are free to the public and are active for Six Months.

Learn More

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to pay a traffic ticket?
2. Where can I pay my Utility bill?
3. How do I report a power outage or downed power line?
4. When is my trash/recycling collected?
5. How do I obtain a residential burn permit?
6. How do I contact my City Council Member?
7. Where do I find out how a property is zoned or what type of business is allowed by zoning?