Where do I pay my ticket?
Tickets are paid at the Municipal Court Building at 101 E. First Street (northeast corner of First and Littler). If you have questions regarding your case, a plea agreement or deferred sentence, you may talk to the Prosecuting Attorney. you can contact him at (405) 359-4350.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a Police and/or Accident Report?
2. Can the City Attorney answer a personal legal question for me?
3. Where do I pay my ticket?