The Edmond Police Department application process is currently CLOSED
Preparing for the National Police Officer Selection Test (POST):
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact our recruiters by email.
Minimum Qualifications for Police Officer
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must be in good physical condition.
- You must be a United States citizen.
- You must have successfully completed 24 or more college credit hours, with a minimum GPA of at least 2.0.
- You must have or be able to obtain an Oklahoma State Driver's License.
- You must have a driving record acceptable to the City's insurance carrier.
- You must have an excellent history of personal conduct, behavior, and employment.
- You must have basic knowledge of computer use.
Be sure to check us out on Facebook. This is a great way to stay updated with important dates and information.
The Edmond Police Department appreciates your interest in our elite program and your choice to move forward with the application process should you choose to do so.