About the City Treasurer
The City Treasurer is appointed by the City Manager, serves as the Chair of the City Finance Committee, and is a member of the City Employees’ Retirement Board.
The Treasurer’s Office manages the City of Edmond's general and operating funds, as well as the Public Works Authority and pension funds. Our office is responsible for investing, managing, and analyzing these funds. All funds are invested in securities that comply with City Council
-approved investment policies and adhere to the laws of the State of Oklahoma.
Other services that the Treasurer’s Office provides and handles include:
- Receipts and disbursements
- Investment of excess funds
- Reporting and reconciliation
- Liaison with banks and brokerages
- City of Edmond Pension Fund investment oversight
- City of Edmond 457 deferred compensation investment oversight