Payment Assistance

Oklahoma 2-1-1 Resource Directory

Oklahoma 211 is a 24/7 free service available to all Oklahomans across 77 counties operated by two nonprofit organizations: Heartline, Inc. for the western half of our state, and the Community Service Council for the eastern half. Through a direct phone call, live chat, text message, or online search, certified resource specialists in Oklahoma City and Tulsa connect people across the state who need help to the social services in their area that can help.

Human Services Department - OKDHS

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) are federally funded assistance programs administered by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS). They offer financial aid for energy bills, water bills, and Home weatherization assistance. Contact the DHS office at (405) 521-364

HOPE Center of Edmond

The Hope Center of Edmond partners with the City of Edmond to provide assistance to our community. They strive to meet the basic needs of the people in our community who are having personal emergencies or crises. The combined support of many of the churches, businesses, and individuals in the community means that they have the resources to provide food, clothing, and financial assistance to the neighbors in need from a single community agency.

See a more comprehensive list of community resources here.